A Whole Lot of Nothing....

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Ramen Noodle how i love you

I'm asian, and if there's anything that is absolutely certain it's that I HAVE to love the following:
1.) Rice
2.) Ramen
3.) Anime
4.) Big boobies

So officially I friggin LOVE ramen.

The other night I ate this fricking awesome bowl of Ramen...

Basically it was a Pork based soup with various veggies, sliced pork (enough to make pork loin dinners at regular restaurants look pathetic) and a decent helping of noodles in a very nicely sized bowl.
What made this ramen so awesome was something they did which added a very unique twis to the flavor and aftertastet....this something is driving me friggin nuts because i JUST CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT IT IS!
On top of this, it has completely warped what I believe to be a "Good bowl of ramen".

I was actually thinking I made a bowl of ramen very well.
I've worked on soup bases from scratch, created veggie blends with different cuts of meat for flavor and was actually thinking of opening up my own shop inside of the LAN gaming center i've been planning for some time.
After tasting this bowl of ramen...this single bowl of steaming excellence...I think I may have to take a year or so on how to cook it "authentically".

Will this continue?
Only time will tell.......

now to eat a bowl of rice, watch anime and stare at boobies.....
(amazingly my favorite past times........creepy!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home