A Whole Lot of Nothing....

Monday, August 28, 2006

Mighty big problem you have there!

Being one of the "technically inclined" tends to have its disadvantages.

Right now i'm writing this entry from my laptop (love it!) which has an external HDD connected to it by way of a USB 2.0 port.
Why do i have a hard drive connected to my laptop via a USB 2.0 cable you say? (that was what you were thinking right?)
Well as it is, since i'm "technically inclined" there is an apparent rule that any problem which ever plagues me is akin to an issue of catastrophic proportions......
What does this mean in english?

*ahem*

"DUDE, my computer was majorly FUCKED UP!!!!"

Sometimes it's just not fair. Why couldn't i just have one of the simple problems?
Note to self: When in a rush, don't just back up an infected machine's files just to get it over with.....most especially, don't back up the (theoretically and later positively) infected files from an infected machine in a rush......
(One of these days i'm gonna build that extra "vault" machine i've always tried to talk myself into..)

Just another digital day in my digital life.
-Hak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home