A Whole Lot of Nothing....

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thoughts of Food: Chili's

We just returned from dinner at Chili's, and I have to say i'm plesantly surprised. Normally Chili's is a place which I have completely avoided like that skank jailbait you don't EVER want to get caught inside of (teeheee), but I went there because Constance (now 'The Fiancee') has been craving a special salad they have there.

One dish....one dish has completely changed my mind about my original opinion of Chili's.
ONE DISH!

Tonight I dined on Chipolte Honey Glazed Chicken Crispers, and baby. That was THE SHIT!

The Sauce? It tasted mostly of sweet, sweet honey. Ohhhhh so sweet
The Chicken? Fried to perfection with such a juicy and tender texture.

BIG appaluse to the cooks at the new Chili's on International Drive! You guys kicked fricking ass on this one!
(And the Baked Potato Soup also rocked! Which i'm hoping isn't a really ironic thing to say..... a la Fight Club)

I will definitely go back there again!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home