A Whole Lot of Nothing....

Friday, December 16, 2005

Finally snagged 2 of my 9 days left of vacation!

I'm so psyched! I finally get a few days of breathing room, and i get to finish up some christmas shopping tomorrow!

So i also joined Myspace.com the other day and just got back in contact with some friends of mine from high school. I have to say, it's an interesting concept, but it has this little "something" that seems to be missing.

I'm pretty sure the dude that thought up that place has made a ton of money by now. It's a hotspot of people who constantly check what they're doing. Excellent place to market advertisements!

(dear god i think about marketing too much now.....i need to go lay down).

2 Comments:

  • the "something" that's missing is "good taste".

    it's a good concept, but it just looks like poo. flickr is much better as a social networker, i think. plus it's more interactive.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:42 AM  

  • Ha...just got on flickr!

    Unfortunately they don't allow some of my more "risque" photos to be posted.

    In fact i think i even got some threatening letters.

    By Blogger Hakai, at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home