A Whole Lot of Nothing....

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Zombie Kibble...the T-shirt!

Went for the normal coffee run at B&N last night with Nic and Neal.
As normal i was about 20-30 minutes late (damn you timeline!), and we found Nic browsing around in the fantasy/sci-fi section and he gave me my christmas gift (albet a little early).

It was a light mint green t-shirt with "Zombie Food" written on the front. This shirt is freaking awesome! (Nic even remembered to buy it as a size medium too!)

If anyone knows anything about me, it's that i'm a huge zombie fanatic, (I even have the Zombie survival guide and everything!) so it's basically a given when i say this is a freaking awesome gift!

I'll have to get some pictures set up. I mean this thing freaking rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home